- Visit untouched Krka Waterfalls national park, a natural and karst phenomenon of exceptional value;
- Discover its most amazing landmarks such as cliff waterfall Skradinski buk, famous Visovac island with Franciscan Monastery and vast waterfall of Roski slap;
- Explore Sibenik town with personal attention of your tour guide, the place where some of the original Croatian settlers first saw the blue sea.
Your private tour starts with a pick up from your hotel at desired time. Relax and enjoy pleasant ride to Krka Waterfalls national park with breathtaking views of Dalmatian coast. Upon arrival your tour guide will suite the tour itinerary to your wishes and needs, and will take you through all the major landmarks in the park.
Enjoy the sound of the waterfalls as you approach Skradinski buk, one of the most beautiful cliff waterfalls in Europe. Follow your guide on a walk through nature to discover the rich diversity of flora and fauna through a network of forest pathways as well as over wooden bridges. Visit authentically restored ensemble of small stone houses, workshops, exhibits and watermills which show how water was used to make village life possible and sustainable centuries ago.
Arriving to Roški Slap and Visovac islet, admire the serenity and beauty of the park. Spend some leisure in the park swimming or relaxing, and have a lunch in typical Dalmatian restaurant with homemade food and wine.
Discover Sibenik town and its Cathedral of Saint. Jacob, which represents a testimony to the determination, sacrifice and belief of the generations of inhabitants of Sibenik, before returning to Zadar with unforgettable memories.
Private tour itinerary is flexible to suit your special needs and interests as well as the departure and arrival time to fit to your holiday schedule. Suggested itinerary for private tour to Krka waterfalls and Sibenik:
|Pick Up and departure from Zadar|
|Sightseeing on Skradinski buk|
|Sightseeing Roski slap, time for lunch|
|Sightseeing Sibenik & Cathedral of St.Jacob|
|Return to Zadar|
|No of persons||2||3||4||5||6||7||8|
|Price per person||180 €||140 €||130 €||110 €||100 €||95 €||90 €|
If travelling in a group of more than 8 people, contact us for an offer.
Price includes: Pick Up and Drop Off in Zadar, transport with comfortable airconditioned vehicle, entrance tickets to NP Krka Waterfalls, official English speaking tour guide (other languages on request), all taxes and VAT.
Our private tours to NP Krka Waterfalls reveal the very best of its stunning beauty and can be made to suit all styles of travel. If you haven’t found what you were looking for in our itinerary, feel free to alter any part of it. Below are some of our most frequently requested itineraries for NP Krka Waterfalls private tour:
• Start your private tour of National Park Krka Waterfalls from Zadar, spend more leisure time at the park, exclude visit to Sibenik and end the tour in Zadar;
• Start your private tour of National Park Krka Waterfalls from Zadar and visit unique Trogir town on your route.
• Start the tour in Zadar, visit NP Krka Waterfalls and finish in Split from which you can join our boat tours to best of middle Adriatic islands.
Contact us for more information or suggestions, we will gladly answer all of your questions!