- Discover Slovenian capital city of Ljubljana, a small town with cosmopolitan spirit;
- Admire the scenery of Bled Lake and Postojna Cave;
- Visit Rovinj, Hum and Motovun situated on heartshaped region of Istria;
- Enjoy sightseeing tour of Plitvice Lakes national park, one of the greatest natural wonders in Europe recognized by UNESCO World Natural Heritage;
- Ensure yourself a stress free holiday and book this tour and transfer with our professional, friendly and knowledgeable tour guides.
1st day ; ZAGREB – BLED – LJUBLJANA (overnight)
In the morning upon meeting with your English speaking tour guide / driver in Zagreb, starts your private 3 day tour. Relax and enjoy the comfortable ride towards the high peaks of the Alps which ascend above the Bled Lake. Enjoy the breathtaking view and natural harmony of the lake area which has been recognized as one of the most beautiful alpine resorts. The mightiness of the mountains reflects on the lake, take a deep breath and feel aroused by the fresh air.
Then we’ll set off to charming Ljubljana, capital of Slovenia where all of Europe meets. Discover why it was inlisted as one of European Green Capitals, rest amazed by its picturesque places, unique historical heritage, endless cultural creativity and friendliness during your sightseeing tour with local tour guide. Get acquainted with the city and taste the flavours it has to offer in local brewery or tavern.
At the end of the day, your tour guide will drive you to your hotel to check in. Relax and prepare yourself for the next day. Overnight in Ljubljana.
2nd day ; LJUBLJANA – POSTOJNA CAVE – MOTOVUN – HUM – ROVINJ (overnight)
In the morning we depart from hotel to start your day trip to Istria higlights. Before crossing the border, visit Postojna Cave and find out why 35 million visitors from all over the world in its 200 year-old history have visited this attraction. This cave offers an interesting web of tunnels, passages, galleries and halls as well as the astonishing diversity of Karst features. It is easily accessed with a special train which takes you to the subterranean world full of playful limestone sculptures.
Driving through the green and misticaly attractive Istria we are arriving to charming and vibrant Motovun, hilltop village which has become a major tourist attraction due to its recognizable medieval shape and abundant natural beauty which leaves no one indifferent. Motovun is a town full of cultural features from different historical periods, so enjoy walking through the medieval streets and taking in views from the city walls before we set off to Hum to explore the smallest town in the world! Hum’s history starts in the early medieval age and the fact that the town is completely surrounded with old walls makes it truly unique, as the entire town is actually a monument.Stone streets, squares, churches and massive walls witness the rich history of the town.
Our day finishes in Adriatic pearl, town of Rovinj. Check in the hotel and take your time to relax and prepare for the next day. Overnight in Rovinj.
3rd day; ROVINJ- PLITVICE (sightseeing) – ZADAR
The beginning of the day is reserved for Rovinj, the most romantic place in the Mediterranean, still untouched by modern urbanism, enchanting and mysterious. Accompanied with our tour guide enjoy the walk throught the unique town core, narrow streets and small squares, visit baroque St. Euphemia’s Church and enjoy the magnificent view from 60-meter tower. Unique old town core, long shoreline, protected green surfaces and park forests, 16 islands, islets and reefs, make this town truly special.
Finishing with your Istrian romance, we will arrive at astonishing Plitvice Lakes. Tour guide will adjust the sightseeing tour In Plitvice Lakes upon your wishes and requests, including walking, boat and tram ride. This park consists of 16 terraced lakes, formed by natural travertine dams. The water keeps breaking through the travertine barriers at different places, so that the entire process of formation of lakes and dams is alive and very dynamic. Take a look of the different colours of each lake, depending on the weather that day.
To enrich your experience of the area, our tour guide will advise you some local restaurant for lunch where you can taste typical dishes or local wine or beer. Our trip ends in the evening in Zadar.
|Pick up in your hotel in Zagreb|
|Drive to Lake Bled, visiting Bled castle, Vintgar gorge and optional visit of Bled island with Pletna boat|
|Drive to Ljubljana and sightseeing tour with local guide|
|Overnight in Ljubljana|
|Drive to Postojna Cave and visiting Predjama Castle, entering Croatia, visiting Motovun and Hum|
|Afternoon arrival in Rovinj and free time|
|Overnight in Rovinj|
|Drive to Plitvice lakes and sightseeing|
|Late afternoon arrival to Zadar|
|No of persons||2||3||4-6||7-8|
|Price per person||850 €||650 €||530 €||480 €|
PRICE INCLUDES : Pick up in Zagreb and drop off in Split (or viceversa), transport with a comfortable air conditioned vehicle, official English speaking tour guide / driver, official English speaking local tour guide for the private sightseeing tour of Ljubljana, entrance tickets for the Postojna cave, entrance tickets for the Plitvice Lakes national park (boat and tram ride included), road tolls and parking, all taxes and VAT.
Accommodation is not included in the price of the tour package, you are welcome to make your own arrangements for the overnight. Feel free to ask us for a recommendation while booking, we will gladly help you.
• Upon you wish,we can organize for you a visit to the astonishing Bled with Pletna traditional boat. Our tour guide will introduce you with an interesting legend of a widow and its sunken bell which is said to bring good luck when ringing.
• We recommend tasting „kremšnita“, a vanilla cream cake which is the most famous dessert in Slovenia during your stay in Ljubljana.
• Another option is a visit to Rastoke in Croatia famous for its watermills and houses, a place of autochthonous ecologic and ethnographic significance which serves as an excellent instroduction to the Plitvice Lakes.
* Please be advised that ride with Pletna boat and entrance tickets to Rastoke are not included in the price.
* All additional stops are dependable on tour’s time frame. As a benefit of private tours, you can optimize the time in agreement with you tour guide and spend more or less time on a specific destination depending on your preferences.