- Visit Medjugorje, important place of pilgrimage and encouragement for faith and spiritual life for millions of people;
- Enjoy your private tour specialized for this area with personal attention of your tour guide;
- Discover the Apparition Hill and join the mass in St. James church (optional).
Your private tour specialized for a day visit to pilgrimage center Medjugorje in Bosnia and Herzegovina starts upon meeting your English speaking tour guide / driver at desired time and location. Enjoy pleasant drive from Zadar with beautiful scenery of Dalmatian coast and hinterland.
Medjugorje became one of the most famous pilgrim sites in the Catholic world after the apparition of Blessed Virgin Mary in 1981 to six children. Your private tour guide will explain you more about this town and show you the religious sites. Explore at your own pace and experience the town’s spiritual ambiance. You will have the opportunity to climb up on the Apparition Hill which can be a little challenging to climb up on the hill, but as you get on the top of this holy place you will enjoy beautiful view on Medjugorje and its surroundings. You can also attend the holly Mass in the St. James church and have a lunch in one of the local restaurants. In Medjugorje are lots of souvenir shops, boutiques, restaurants and parks to enjoy the spirit of the place, before returning back to Zadar.
|No of persons||2||3||4||5-6||7-8|
|Price per person||210 €||145 €||115 €||110 €||95 €|
For larger group please contact us for an offer.
The price includes: Pick up and Drop off at your accommodation, English-speaking driver/guide, transport with comfortable high class sedan car or passenger van, road tolls and parking, all taxes and VAT.
NOTE: PASSPORT IS REQUIRED!
Our private tours to Medjugorje reveal the very best of this charming town and can be made to suit all styles of travel. If you haven’t found what you were looking for in our itinerary, feel free to alter any part of it.
Below are some of our most frequently requested itineraries for Medjugorje private tour:
• Start your private tour to Medjugorje from Zadar and finish tour in Split or Trogir;
• Sart your private tour to Medjugorje from Zadar and visit the beautiful Kravice Waterfalls on the way back to Zadar.
Contact us for more information or suggestions, we will gladly answer all of your questions!