- Take a step back from the Dalmatian coast and breeze from the Adriatic sea and enter the world of magical town of Mostar in Bosnia and Herzegovina;
- Discover its complex history and fascinating lifestyle in the company of local tour guide;
- Enjoy leisure time around the Old Bridge and taste traditional dishes.
Your private tour to Bosnia and Herzegovina starts upon meeting your tour guide / driver in Zadar at desired time and location. Relax and enjoy pleasant ride to Mostar with making some interesting stops such us to see the Red and the Blue lake in Imotski town.
Upon your arrival in Mostar, you will discover its antique historic center situated along the sides of the very famous Old Bridge, on a 1,5 hour private walking tour with English speaking local tour guide. Accompanied by the whirling rustle of the Neretva River, enchanted by the emerald tonalities of its water, visitors always admire the symbols of the old city, the district dating back to the Ottoman era with splendid 16th century mosques, towers, houses and Turkish baths. The city is characterized by the meeting and by the living together of the four religions present in the area – Catholic, Orthodox, Islamic and Jewish – and this factor explains a great part of its fascination.
You will have the opportunity to taste some traditional local food as cevapi, pita or burek, baklava, ormasice, or even buy some suvenirs at the bazaar, just ask your tour guide for a recommendation. Upon your wish, you can also make a stop to see the Pocitelj fortress before returning back to Zadar.
Private tour itinerary is flexible to suit your special needs and interests as well as departure and arrival time to fit to your holiday schedule. Suggested itinerary for Mostar and Herzegovina highlights private tour :
|Departure from Zadar|
|Coffe break in Imotski|
|Mostar sightseeing with local guide|
|Free time for lunch and shopping|
|Arrival in Zadar|
NOTE: PASSPORT IS REQUIRED!
|No of persons||2||3||4||5-6||7-8|
|Price per person||230 €||160 €||125 €||120 €||105 €|
PRICE INCLUDES: Pick up and Drop off at your hotel, villa or private apartment, Official English-speaking tour guide / driver, Official English-speaking local tour guide for a private sightseeing of Mostar, Transport with comfortable high class sedan car or passenger van, Road tolls and parking, All taxes and VAT.
For larger groups please contact us for an offer.
Our private tours to Mostar reveal the very best of this charming city and can be made to suit all styles of travel. If you haven’t found what you were looking for in our itinerary, feel free to alter any part of it. Below are some of our most frequently requested itineraries for Mostar private tour:
• Start your Mostar tour from Zadar. Enjoy Mostar guided sightseeing and visit Medjugorje-pilgrim place. Return back to Zadar.
• Start your Bosnia and Herzegovina tour from Zadar. Enjoy the guided tour in Mostar and drive to Sarajevo. Visit Sarajevo with professional tour guide and return to Zadar.
• Start your Mostar tour from Zadar. Enjoy Mostar guided sightseeing and visit Kravice Waterfalls. Finish the tour in Split or Trogir.
Contact us for more information or suggestions, we will gladly answer all of your questions!